Please list your current job first
Please attach your supporting documents of your academic qualifications, public examination results, etc.
(PDF, PNG, JPG format, no more than 15MB in total; Please press SHIFT and select multiple files)
Personal Information Collection Statement
(A) Collection and Use
- Personal data collected from you in this programme application form will be used by the Hong Kong International Aviation Academy (“Academy”), which is operated by Hong Kong International Aviation Academy Limited (“HKIAAL”) for the purposes which are directly relating to:
- processing and considering your application, registration or enrolment for the programme that you applied for (“Programme”);
- administering your attending of or participation in the Programme including but not limited to setting up student account, attendance recording keeping and issuing notifications to you, conducting assessment and evaluation;
- handling your request to use or usage of facilities/resources of the Academy i.e. library facility usage and visitor pass applications; and/or
- learning assessment of the Programmes including but not limited to Learning Management System and Plagiarism Detection System usage.
- Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide personal data marked with asterisk. If you do not provide such personal data, the Academy may not be able to process / consider your application as well as administering / handling the matters as mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
- Personal data provided by applicants not admitted as a student of the Academy will be destroyed after the completion of the admission exercise.
- The Academy will keep any personal data held by us confidential. Such personal data will only be accessed by our authorised personnel for the purposes for which such personal data were collected.
(B) Transfer of Data
- Personal data collected may be disclosed or transferred to partnering education institutions of the Academy providing or involved in providing the Programme; Airport Security service providers and/or our administration services contractors/agents for the purposes as stated in paragraph 1 above (whether within or outside Hong Kong).
(C) Access to Personal Data / Enquiries
- You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by HKIAAL in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). HKIAAL may charge you a reasonable fee for handling your request for access to your personal data.
- If you wish to access / correct your personal data held by HKIAAL, please complete the Data Access Request Form specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data under section 67 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Such form can be downloaded from the website of Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data.
- Please send your data access request, data correction request or any enquiries concerning your personal data to the Personal Data Officer of Hong Kong International Aviation Academy at AMATM@hkiaaAcademy.com.
- I authorise the Hong Kong International Aviation Academy to use, check and verify my data as required for my application.
- I understand that the data I provided maybe transferred to third parties to facilitate admission verifications, communication, operations and planning.
- I understand that I may have to provide additional information or documentary proof in support of my application according to request from the Hong Kong International Aviation Academy.
- I understand that original certificates in support of the qualifications listed in the application will be required for verification upon request by the Hong Kong International Aviation Academy. Applicants who fail to produce these documents for verification may result in disqualification of their applications for admission.
- I declare that the information given in this form is true, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentation will disqualify my application.
Review and Submit
Your application will be submitted after you click “submit”. You could also click “edit” to modify corresponding information.
You will receive an acknowledgement email after your application has been successfully submitted.
Personal Particulars Edit
Academic Qualifications Edit
English Language Proficiency Edit
1. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based Test
2. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Paper-based Test
3. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
4. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
5. Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) – Use of English
6. Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) – English Language (Syllabus B)
7. Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination
8. Other tests
Professional Qualifications Edit
Working Experience Edit
File Attachments Edit
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) & Declaration Edit
SAVE A COPY